Pending invitation and reset password error / Invitación pendiente y error con restablecer contraseña

Hola a todos,

Estoy experimentando un error que parece que no puedo resolver. Tengo un usuario que no me deja iniciar sesión. He intentado restablecer la contraseña pero me da directamente un error 500 cuando pincho en el enlace del email.

He intentado poner en la base de datos una contraseña a mano, para que mi usuario pudiera acceder pero me sale un mensaje de que tengo una invitación pendiente. Me gustaría preguntar si sabéis exactamente dónde se almacenan las invitaciones o cómo se gestionan en la app. Soy prácticamente nuevo trabajando con consul y no consigo entender esto ya que viene de un proyecto en el que ya he trabajado.

Muchas gracias de antemano.

###################

Hello everyone,

I am experiencing an error that I can’t seem to solve. I have a user that would not let me log in. I tried resetting my password but it is throwing a 500 error directly when I click on the link in the email.

I tried to put in the database a password by hand, so that my user could access but I get a message that I have a pending invitation. I would like to ask if you know exactly where the invitations are stored or how they are handled in the app. I’m practically new to working with consul and I can’t figure this out as it comes from a project I’ve already worked on.

Thank you very much in advance.

Hi, @jpclaros :smile:.

Could you check the log regarding that 500 error, and paste it here?

Hi, javi

Here is the whole log of the attemps:

Hi, @jpclaros :smile:.

In that log, Idon’t see the request to the URL in the email :thinking:. Requests to /public/index.php, /wp-22.php or /shell seem to be requests done by spam bots.

To find the log entries related to the request, click on the link and check the logs present in the application’s log/ folder and the nginx logs.