Problem installing Consul

Hi,
I tried to install Consul on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS and I am having the following problem.

fatal: [77.247.71.99]: FAILED! => {“cache_update_time”: 1552906859, “cache_updated”: true , “changed”: false, “msg”: “’/usr/bin/apt-get -y -o “Dpkg::Options::=–force-confdef” - o “Dpkg::Options::=–force-confold” install ‘build-essential’ ‘zlib1g-dev’ ‘libssl- dev’ ‘libreadline-dev’ ‘libyaml-dev’ ‘libxml2-dev’ ‘libxslt1-dev’ ‘libffi-dev’ ‘libcurl3’ ‘libcurl4-openssl-dev’ ‘nodejs’ ‘libpq-dev’ ‘imagemagick’ ‘ruby-dev’’ failed: E: Error, pkgProblemResolver::Resolve generated breaks, this may be caused by held packages.\n”, “r c”: 100, “stderr”: “E: Error, pkgProblemResolver::Resolve generated breaks, this may be c aused by held packages.\n”, “stderr_lines”: [“E: Error, pkgProblemResolver::Resolve gener ated breaks, this may be caused by held packages.”], “stdout”: “Reading package lists…\ nBuilding dependency tree…\nReading state information…\nSome packages could not be in stalled. This may mean that you have\nrequested an impossible situation or if you are usi ng the unstable\ndistribution that some required packages have not yet been created\nor b een moved out of Incoming.\nThe following information may help to resolve the situation:\ n\nThe following packages have unmet dependencies:\n libcurl3 : Conflicts: libcurl4 but 7 .58.0-2ubuntu3.6 is to be installed\n libcurl4 : Conflicts: libcurl3 but 7.58.0-2ubuntu2 is to be installed\n”, “stdout_lines”: [“Reading package lists…”, “Building dependency tree…”, “Reading state information…”, “Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have”, “requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable “, “distribution that some required packages have not yet been created”, “or been moved o ut of Incoming.”, “The following information may help to resolve the situation:”, “”, “Th e following packages have unmet dependencies:”, " libcurl3 : Conflicts: libcurl4 but 7.58 .0-2ubuntu3.6 is to be installed”, " libcurl4 : Conflicts: libcurl3 but 7.58.0-2ubuntu2 i s to be installed”]}
to retry, use: --limit @/home/kvinfo/installer/consul.retry

PLAY RECAP ******************************************************************************
77.247.71.99 : ok=17 changed=1 unreachable=0 failed=1

Can you help me please!

Hi,

The problem was with the version of Ubuntu. When I installed Ubuntu 16.04, the problem was solved!

Best regards,
Natasa.